Sunday, March 18, 2012

The enemy continues to strike

So if you ever notice when you are climbing up the ladder of sucess the enemy will strike.  In other words those obstacles you go through are him trying to keep you from succeeding. 

So as I'm trying to progress and build my clientele something else happens.... Transportation!!!  I live in the State of Florida and with that being said.... a car is a must.  Well my transmission blew in my car and it's going to take $2500 to fix.  Without my car I cannot make money, moolah, cash, cha ching.....absolutely nada.

Well since I have a second car I decided to see which will be cheaper to fix, my car or my daughters.  It turns out my daughter's car was cheap.... not what I planned but definitely under $1000.  So her car will be my new car until I can sell sell sell and save save save....LOL

I will be going out to get some leads, meet a client to deliver her products and do some grocery shopping.

I need to get my schedule done tonight for work Monday thru Thurs.  Friday and Saturday is our Career Conference and I'm so excited!  Can't wait for that training :)

Well hope you all have a great week!  See you at the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment