Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's been a while

So it's been a while since I've been on here because my computer crashed. I have blogger on my cell but it's definitely not the same as a keyboard.
So what have I been up to lately? I've been looking for leads and booking events. Mother's day is around the corner and I've been going to business to introduce them the pampering sessions I offer for free.
Sessions include a facial cleansing, 10 minute mask satin hand and satin lip treatment.

I have a few appts but not what I was expecting so I'm glad I also have my event this Friday as well.

I will be selling things off the table for all those last minute shoppers.

I have a few days left so I will be going to businesses to show them my baskets as well.

I have attached a few gift basket ideas for you see as well. Gift baskets will start at $12 and up.

Happy Cinco De Mayo all and happy Saturday!

It's going to be a great day! Celebration of Cinco De Mayo and the Cotto vs. Mayweather fight. Woohoo sangria, margaritas, tacos churros and more.....

Have a great day all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment