Note of consistency
- Night before write the 6 things to do list (done on my datebook so I see it at all times)
- Those 6 times have to be business related to generate money (Booking calls, appointments, etc)
- Hold yourself accountable the day of the list
- Check them off as they are being done
We also spoke about things like leads and referrals
Note for leads
- Go to local business and ask if you can put a facial boxes in their business. Of course once we get the referrals and call we would advertise the business in which the boxes were held. It's a win for the local business (free advertising) the customer (complimentary facial/glamour) and you (get leads and hopefully business)
- Call up previous customers and tell them about your promotion for qualified referrals.
- Go out to the playgrounds, schools and other locations where stay at home moms are (These women love to be pampered especially after being all day with their children)
- Contact friends or acquintances on your social media to offer your business
She also suggested I write up a business plan of what I want to do with my business and where I want to go with it.
Right now my goal is to reach my Red Jacket level by June 15..... I have approximately 6 weeks to do this. Tomorrow is my day to figure out when and how I will achieve that goal :)
Well guys that's my post for the day....hope this helps you in your business or just your daily life. Making note of things is very important so that you don't lose what you are focused on doing. Be what it may be personal or business wise.