Just to give you a little jist of things I was laid off from my full time job 2 months ago and so I thought to myself well this will give me time to run my business. Well after realizing that the steady income was not coming in I started to get a little worried, then went from worried to scared. Then from scared to anxious to then depression. While going through those little stages I kept getting deeper and deeper into a depression and not doing anything to run my business. I didn't attend any MK unit meetings or even go out unless I really had to. I would stick to just playing games on FB not to think about the outside world.
So After a long talk with God yesterday I am feeling much better today. With that being said I know everything comes in baby steps and Rome wasn't built in a day.
So to start the day off I am going to get myself ready to go for a power walk. Then I will be writing down what my goals will be from today thru Sunday for MK. Once I have those done then it will be time to put them into action.
Baby step goals
- I will make at least one facial appointment today
- I will write my 6 important things to do for tomorrow (for my business)
- I will attend my Unit meeting today even if I don't want to
- I will file my order forms in their respective place
- I will place and collect money for last weeks orders