Friday, April 20, 2012

Working to get leads

Okay so one part of succeeding in this business is to get leads for facials/glamour.
Well at each party I play the " Beauty of friendship"
This is one way to get referrals/leads. Well at my last party I was able to get 10 referrals. I called them each and was unable to book a party. Now what's wrong with this picture?!?!
Either I need to change my spiel or them ppl don't understand the meaning of free LOL.
Ok I'll just say a little bit of both. One thing about making those calls I like least is when someone keeps you on the phone and doesn't say anything about you're offer and just simply hangs up. Really I would prefer you tell me no I'm not interested then just let me talk then say you don't know the person who referred you or call me back and act like a fool.
Anyway other ways to get leads is by going to the mall and asking people to participate in a company survey.Some people are nice and help and some well I'll just plead the 5th on that.
Just remember folks next time someone offers you to participate in a survey and you want to decline do so nicely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment