Sunday, April 15, 2012

Working in numbers

Hope you all had a great weekend. I was pretty busy last week. Working towards my goal to have 30 facials in 30 days.
I had two cancellations and 1 party confirmed last week. So my main focus was to be ready for that class and be prepared. Well I had 4 faces to pamper and 2 of the 4 we spanish speaking only. So I had to take out my spanish 101 card lol

Granted I am of Spanish decent and I do speak spanish but my first language is English. With that being said I had to give them some Info on the products in spanish.  I let them know that my spanish wasn't 100% but with their help it will be fun!

Gracias a Dios todo salio bien! All that parpados, microexfoliacion, ojera and stuff were a tongue twister for sure but I loved every minute of it. That helps me practice my spanish :)

Ok back to the numbers game. When you work in numbers it's easier to see what your goals are and where you want to be.

Example:
If I have 10 show x 3ppl per show =30 faces
Let's say out of the 30 ppl 20 purchase $100 each
20x$100 ea person=2000 sales<br>
2000&#247;2 = 1000 profit &amp;1000 to reinvest in your inventory*

*replace the products you sold
So that my friends is an example of working in numbers. Not bad if you asked me lol

Well my friends that was a little glimpse of my week. I promise to keep my blog updated a little more.

On to the 6 most important things to do tomorrow and create my weekly plan sheet.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment