Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New chapter soon to begin.....

Well today is my second to last day at work.  Then this time tomorrow I will be officially unemployed.  You would think I would be going crazy but for some reason I'm feeling good.  I feel like I'm reading a great novel and I'm anxious to get to the next chapter to see what's going to happen.

I guess since it wasn't a surprise I feel like I'm closing an old book and opening up a new one.  Life has many surprising and I'm ready for the challenge.

Now on to some serious work...... I get my next shipment tomorrow of my holiday items from Mary Kay.  I guess I will have a lot of fun things to do this weekend.  I have to make some extra baskets for my event Monday Dec. 5th..... so I will need my little elves again LOL

I guess I should let my little elves know I'm going to need them this wknd right?

I am definitely going to have to do a little special something for them..... Thank God for loving family members.

Well until tomorrow.....off to my Mary Kay meeting....love the inspiration :)

Como dice mi abuela... Palante como un elefante!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment